01 Apr Forks Community Hospital Status Report for Forks & West End
Posted at 11:53h in covid-19
FRIDAY, MAY 29, 2020
News and Information
- There have been no new positive COVID-19 tests in Forks since March 29, 2020 – TWO MONTHS
- Clallam County enters Phase 2, without overnight camping, on June 1, 2020.
General Health Question of the Day
- “May I take a COVID-19 test to see if I am potentially a vector?”
- ALL COVID-19 testing at Forks Community Hospital must be ordered by a provider. If this is something you would like further information on, please schedule an appointment with your primary care provider. If you do not have a primary care provider we have many highly qualified, caring providers accepting new patients at Bogachiel Medical Clinic (360)374-6998, Forks Family Medical Clinic (360)374-3280, and Clallam Bay Medical Clinic (360)963-2202.
- If you have general health information questions please send them to email@example.com. No private medical information, please.
- Thank You, Lois Hunley – you continue to bless us with your lovely masks
- Thank You, CDK sewing group you continue to go above and beyond.
- Thank you, to all our anonymous donors
- Thank You, Forks and The West End – we could not keep everyone masked without your generosity. You continue to work diligently to meet our needs. Together we are stronger. #ForksStrong
- Here is a link to the 211 website for non-emergency assistance as outlined in a separate information release: win211.org. If you would like to speak with a live person, call 833-492-0834.
- The Clallam County Hot line number is 360-417-2430.
- Forks Food Bank is located at 181 Bogachiel Way in Forks. The Food Bank is open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. P.O.Box 763 Forks, WA 98331
- A toll free line has been established for those also in need. Whether child care, food or prescription delivery, mental health or any other need, people can call 1-833-492-0834 for referral to assistance.
- Forks Abuse, located at 81 S 2nd Ave, Forks, WA has a food pantry outside and is accepting donations daily.
- The County Emergency Operations Center is operational Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- ImHurting Crisis Chat is a service offered through Volunteers of America Western Washington. Their toll-free 24-hour crisis hotline number is 1-888-910-0416. The 24-hour crisis online chat is at www.imhurting.org.
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline number is 1-800-273-8255 and is available 24 hours a day
- West End Outreach Services continues to be open regular business hours. Our providers are offering all behavioral health services over the telephone so the community can continue to “Stay Home and Stay Safe.”
- West End Outreach Services are available by phone at (360)374-5011
- Monday and Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:00AM to 6:00PM
Updated 05.29.2020 @ 4:10 pm
Printable PDF Daily Updates