07 Dec COVID-19 Testing Information
Updated January 11, 2022
May I Get a COVID-19 Test?
Bogachiel Clinic offers drive-through COVID-19 testing Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3:00 pm. If you feel you may need a test on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, please call Bogachiel Clinic to establish if you need to be seen in the External Clinic. These tests are offered to individuals experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or who have been directly exposed to COVID-19.
YOU MUST CALL AHEAD!
Please call Bogachiel Clinic at (360)374-6998 prior to arriving for a COVID-19 test. You will be pre-registered and given specific instructions. If you think you have COVID-19 or have been exposed to COVID-19 please do not enter the clinic.
COVID-19 Testing for Travel and Events.
At this time our hospital and rural health clinics are unable to offer COVID-19 testing for travel purposes. All testing must be ordered by a provider and be medically necessary.
Some COVID-19 testing options are:
- Olympic Medical Center Walk-in Travel Testing (PCR) https://www.olympicmedical.org/services/covid-19-services/ Wednesdays and Fridays, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm – OMC Front Street Clinic 901 E. Front Street, Port Angeles
- Olympic Medical Physicians – https://www.olympicmedical.org/services/covid-19-services/ 907 Georgiana Street, Port Angeles; Cost $180.00; payment is credit card only.
- Jim’s Pharmacy – https://jimsrx.
com/covid-19-testing-vaccinations/ 424 East Second Street, Port
- Grays Harbor Public Health –
https://book.curative.com/sites/27881 2109 Sumner Ave, Aberdeen; Cost not listed and unsure if you can get for travel or events.
- Harbor Regional Health – https://www.ghcares.org/covid 1006 North H Street, Aberdeen; Cost not listed and unsure if you can get for travel or events.
Can Take My Pre-Procedural COVID-19 Test in Forks, Even if My Procedure is at a different facility?
Yes, you can get your pre-procedural COVID-19 test at Forks Community Hospital. The provider performing the procedure needs to send the order for the test to the laboratory at Forks Community Hospital. They can fax the request to 360-374-3164.
Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests.
All three Rural Health Clinics and WEOS offer free COVID-19 tests to be kept and taken as needed at home. You can walk-in to Bogachiel Clinic, Forks Family Medical Clinic, and Clallam Bay Medical Clinic and request the FREE tests kits.