03 Mar Central Check-in Station
Central Check-In Station is still required for entry.
To ensure the safety of our residents, patients, community and staff, every person entering Forks Community Hospital and its associated facilities must first visit the drive up Central Check-in Station to be cleared to enter campus facilities unless there is a life threatening emergency. Staff during their work hours have their own assigned check in. Upon being cleared, each person will be given a sticker they will need to wear in order to enter any of the buildings which include; the Hospital, Bogachiel Medical Clinic, Forks Family Medical Clinic, Patient Financial Services, Hospital Administration, Physical Therapy, and West End Outreach Services.
Tabatha Gaydeski wearing her sticker showing she is healthy and cleared to work today. Mayor Tim Fletcher being checked in at the new station by EMT Adria Williams before he enters Forks Community Hospital.
The Central Check-in Station is located in front of Bogachiel Clinic, 390 Founders Way, Forks, WA 98331. The Central Check-in Station is open Monday through Friday from 7 am through 5:30 pm. After hours, Holiday’s, Saturday, and Sunday please go to the hospital main entrance doors for triage. Long Term Care
will screen visitors at their entrance after
house, on holidays, and weekends.
We ask that you be patient and anticipate wait times as there is ONLY one check-in station. For the time being, only patients and those providing necessary assistance to a patient are allowed into any of the district buildings. District facilities are currently closed to all visitors.
We ask that you assist Forks Community Hospital in our efforts to keep as many people as possible healthy by observing the following:
- Remain in your vehicle until after you are checked, unless this is a life threatening emergency. If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the ER entrance and ring the buzzer, and the ER nurse will triage you.
- Be prepared for wait times at the Central Check-in Station, clinics, and Emergency Department.
- Bring an additional person(s) to your appointment only if their presence is absolutely necessary.
- Parents may accompany their minor children when their child is a patient.
- Take care of non-clinical business over the phone or email whenever possible.
- Self-screen: Remain at home and do not travel into public spaces when you are ill, or think that you may be in the early stages of an illness, as most symptoms can be managed at home. If you are having difficulty breathing, call your provider or the hospital before coming in, or dial 911.
We thank Forks and the West End for partnering with us in our efforts to keep everyone in our community healthy and safe. Your kindness and patience with staff is deeply appreciated. Please continue to follow Forks Community Hospital on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and www.forkshospital.org for the most up-to-date information regarding changes to onsite restrictions and COVID-19. For more information concerning COVID-19 Department of Health has a toll free public information line, 1-800-525-0127. Please send questions regarding COVID-19 processes to email@example.com. No private health information, please.
Disclaimer: This Column is not intended as a diagnosis or recommended treatment of a specific condition. Answers are not a replacement for an individual medical evaluation. Individual health concerns should be evaluated by a licensed clinician.